In accordance with the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, article 6, III, B, we inform you that the continuation of the navigation on this site constitutes acceptance without reserve of the provisions and conditions of use that follow.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
The purpose of this document is to set the general conditions of use of the website www.maevaghennambeauty.com.
We reserve the right to modify these and therefore ask the user to refer to them regularly.
Article 1 - Information
The Site (hereinafter "the site") maevaghennambeauty.com is a service of SAS MAEVA GHENNAM BEAUTY registered with the RCS of MARSEILLE under number 884 428 798 00018 having its registered office at 66 Boulevard Notre dame - 13006 MARSEILLE represented by its domiciled Chairman is in the capacity of said registered office.
And is hosted by:
Headquarters: 126 York St Ottawa, ON KIN5T5, Canada
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site is reserved for adults. The publisher reserves the right to request any proof of your age, especially if you use online ordering services.
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Regarding online ordering services, all of the information on this site is valid for mainland France (Corsica included) exclusively. For any order intended for other destinations, you must request via the publisher's email address below, the necessary information.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to use of the site or any accessible service via Internet ;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by you of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher, requested by email at the following address 66 Boulevard Notre Dame - 13006 MARSEILLE.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and can be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the charge of the publisher.
In all cases, any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any accessible information via a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 - Protection of personal data
Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
When creating the user's account, his name, first name, email address and postal address.
When the user connects to the Platform, it records, in particular, his name, first name, connection, use and location data and his payment data.
The use of the services provided on the Platform makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include names and first names as well as an address and a telephone number.
As part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, the latter records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card.
Cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is aimed at making the site's services available, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- implementation of user assistance;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data in order to respond to the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- if the Platform is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may have to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The Platform implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Platform cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
1.6 Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- they can update or delete data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the parameters of this account;
- they can delete their account, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . It should be noted that information shared with other users, such as posts on forums, may remain visible to the public on the Platform, even after their account has been deleted;
- they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address:email@example.com
In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Evolution of this clause
The Platform reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the Platform undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The Platform will also inform users of the modification by email, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
If you do not want your data to be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, do not hesitate to write to us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 8 - Cookies
The site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 10 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of MARSEILLE, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com